Aerius II 545 Expedition
$6,858.51 – $8,909.80
Two travel and expedition kayaks for high demands. For lakes, seas and larger rivers. Fast, stable, extremely hard-wearing, excellent straight-line stability and the best sailing properties.
Our recommendation for longer tours as hiking paddlers, white water rafters, adventurers, expedition participants or kayak sailors of all ages and weight groups. A toddler can easily be taken in the middle.
The wooden frame consists of eight-fold glued, high-quality birch plywood and first-class, tough mountain ash and is coated three times with a special seawater-resistant paint. The black TPU lower hull, additionally reinforced by a 25 cm wide keel strip, is particularly hard-wearing thanks to a carrier fabric coated on both sides and has a one- or two-tone hood made of pure, extremely tightly woven cotton, which is impregnated with high pressure to prevent rot and is particularly breathable. Equipped in this way, the Expedition Zweier Plus 545 meets very high demands in terms of durability and longevity and can also be used in faster, shallower rivers and on steeper seashores.
Two side air hoses, backrests and longitudinally adjustable seats made of foamed PU material, lifeline with D-rings, paddle pockets and comfort carrying gag.
A loading hatch is optionally available for more effective use of the large loading space, and can also be used as a single-seater thanks to the single driver’s seat fitting.
- Length – width 545 x 87 cm
- Entrance hatch: (coaming) L x W 255 x 41 cm
- Packing volume bags: 3
- Weight 29 kg
- People 2
- Air hoses: 2
- Payload: 380 kg
- Keel strips : 1 x 25cm
- Top tip: boat material
- Fastening lifeline: D-rings
- Material lower part: TPU black
- Material upper aisle: Impregnated cotton
- Sails: S1 / S2 / drive sails
- Sail colors: white, white / blue, white / red, red / black
- Foot control system: standard or comfort
- Foot control system Fastening: on claw or on rail
- Standard equipment TPU skin with keel strips, 2 air hoses, 2 adjustable seats, lifeline with D-ring holder, carrying gag, reinforced skin tip, rubber stems, preparation for sails and foot controls, paddle holder, rail for single driver position
The picture preview may contain special equipment that is not included in the scope of delivery.
*SHIPPING EXTRA PLEASE ENQUIRE
Blue, Black, Olive, Red, Red Black, Olive Black, Blue Black
None, Front ex Works, Rear ex Works, Front and Back
Without Panniers, 3-Part Pannier Set
Standard Sliding Seat, Comfort Seat, Standard Sliding Seat with Ergonomic Arm Rest