Aerius I 490 SL Expedition
Travel and expedition kayak, for lakes, seas and larger rivers. Fast, stable, extremely hard-wearing, excellent straight-line stability and the best sailing properties.
Thanks to its two air hoses, it is very stable and gives you an immediate feeling of security. With a length of 490 cm, the straight-line stability and the maneuverability of the boat are improved. The sturdy black lower hull is less sensitive to lower hull injuries from stones, ice and ground contact.
Our recommendation for longer tours as hiking paddlers, white water runners, adventurers, expedition participants or kayak sailors of all ages and weight groups with a lot of luggage and for “tall” paddlers, offers an enormous amount of space and legroom.
Longer stowage space thanks to the new cargo space concept, optimum balance of gravity thanks to the seat and foot control that can be adjusted lengthways.
The Aerius 490 Expedition is the ultimate single-seater. Longer and wider entry than the Aerius Tramp.Standard equipment: Frame in wood (birch / ash frame) or carbon (for a surcharge), black TPU lower hull with 25 cm wide keel strip Soft top colors: blue, red, olive, black or two-tone with black stripes. Loading hatch at the front and / or rear possible. The hood is made of pure, extremely tightly woven cotton, which is impregnated with high pressure to prevent rot and is particularly breathable. Technical specifications:
- Length – width 490 x 72 cm
- Entrance hatch: (coaming) L x W 135 x 41 cm
- Packing volume bags: 3
- Weight 27 kg
- People 1
- Air hoses: 2
- Payload: 300 kg
- Keel strips : 1 x 25cm
- Top tip: boat material
- Fastening lifeline: D-rings
- Material lower part: TPU black
- Material upper aisle: Impregnated cotton
- Sails: S1 / drive sails
- Sail colors: white, white / blue, white / red, red / black
- Foot control system: standard or comfort
- Foot control installation: on rail
- Standard equipment TPU skin with keel strips, 2 air hoses, an adjustable seat, lifeline with D-ring holder, carrying gag, reinforced skin tip, rubber stems, preparation for sails and foot controls, paddle pockets
The picture preview partly contains special equipment that is not included in the scope of delivery.
*SHIPPING EXTRA PLEASE ENQUIRE
Blue, Black, Olive, Red, Red Black, Olive Black, Blue Black
Wooden Frame, Carbon Frame
None, Front ex Works, Rear ex Works, Front and Back
Without Panniers, 3-Part Pannier Set
Standard Sliding Seat, Comfort Seat, Standard Sliding Seat with Ergonomic Arm Rest